Monday, November 28, 2016

At long last

At long last another blog entry! I recovered from that broken rib though it took a while. In the meantime, I apparently used the other wide of my body too much (my left side) because it now seems I have what is probably tendonitis in my left shoulder. I am doing exercises and stretches for it, but probably should call the doctor. Ho- hum! It is always something!

My PD goes on as usual. Not substantially better, but not substantially worse. I really should write here at least once a week to keep me accountable in my exercising. I am sort of up to my ears in PD-related responsibilities right now. I started a new support group because I saw a need for one. And I have another P2P program coming up. And I have applied to be on the People with Parkinson's Advisory Council for the Parkinson Foundation.  Wow! That would be something!


1 comment:

  1. my husband has been suffering from PD for the past 4years,Lately he conditions started hallucinating and i did not know how to handle the situation,he could not sleep at night and tried to find and catch the imaginary people who i thinks are real,he had tremors for several years and was gradually becoming worse before we found PD herbal supplement from ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com that was able to get rid of his disease and alleviate all his symptoms within the short period of his 2 months of usage.

    ReplyDelete