Friday, December 27, 2013

Keeping your good attitude

Of course it is Christmas again,and of course we are busy. Parties, friends, lots of family, people in my house, lots of cooking, wrapping, schmoozing-- a little more activity than usual along with less chance to exercise and classes that are on hiatus. It is difficult to avoid being stressed. And as my symptoms are clearly more significant (to me)  it is difficult to keep that positive attitude. But I have tried to remember my own words .... This is something I can live with. I don't apologize for my slowness getting out of a car. That is just how it is. No apologies needed or expected.  I ask for help when I need it (usually ... This is a hard one.) And truly there are still a lot of situations where others don't notice my poor movement quality. So I just get exercise where I can and live with it! (Next week .. New Years resolutions!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! I really enjoy your posts even though I don't always get a chance to comment! I hear you about not getting in as much exercise during this time of year! You are an inspiration and I can't wait to hear about new things you try in the New Year!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC THERE TREATMENT IS VERY GOOD MY FATHER IS ALSO USING THERE TREATMENT

      Delete