Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year!

The New Year is already ten days old and I am finally getting around to posting on this blog. Perhaps I should make a resolution to post more often! I am exercising -- I promise! I am just not reflecting much. But my first yoga class after the holidays yesterday gave me something to think about. There were two folks new to the class. Most likely they had each made a New Years resolution to exercise more. One seemed to find the class difficult and near the end endured a period of significant wearing-off. It seemed to upset her. Now, of course, everyone has his or her own feelings and you can't apologize for your feelings; they just are. But I have found it much more productive not to get upset over a demonstration of my symptoms.  Getting upset doesn't get me anywhere. And the problem generally happens in front of people who understand -- or else who don't notice! Either way it is OK! (I do still feel a bit embarrassed but not upset.) It is more comfortable than trying to hide the symptoms.

So . . . let me know if anyone else feels the same way -- or not. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete