Saturday, March 29, 2014

I feel like such a whiner

I have been sick for a week. Last Saturday I threw up, an event preceded and followed by much stomach pain. Now along with more stomach pain and lack of appetite and exhaustion, I have had diarrhea for four days. I am crossing my fingers that it won't continue today, but I am really tired of bring sick and really discouraged. It is hard to keep my chin up. AND I have not been able to keep up my exercising so it will take me a while to get back in shape when I am finally better. (It takes PWPs longer than others to recover from this sort of thing.) It is easy to say, "Have a good attitude." It is much hard to keep that attitude consistently. But it certainly won't happen if we don't even make the effort.

I must realize that others are trying to make the effort for me. Whenever anyone says they hope I feel better, I may think, Yeh, yeh, yeh, but in truth I should see it as a community attempt to keep up my attitude. And whenever my husband brings me something to drink, that is his effort to help me make my effort.

So I WILL be better soon, and in the meantime, SOMEHOW I will keep moving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment