Friday, August 22, 2014

Cinnamon

I have been on cinnamon for about a month. Yes, I have been "dosing" myself with 1/2 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon 3 times daily for over four weeks. And I am doing well. But I don't think it is the cinnamon.

I don't notice a specific improvement. It is just that my medication "on time" is smoother with almost no wearing-off. And my dyskinesias are less common as well. So I almost feel like I don't have Parkinson's at all. And I could live like this for a long time.

Well, I think I will get to do that because this time the stress relief that is allowing my PD to fade into the background is much longer lasting. It is a strategy that many people have tried and have benefited from, a technique that can cure even workaholics if they will let it work its magic. It is called retirement.

2 comments:

  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease Herbal medicine from ultimate herbal home,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband has been suffering from PD for the past 4years,Lately he conditions started hallucinating and i did not know how to handle the situation,he could not sleep at night and tried to find and catch the imaginary people who i thinks are real,he had tremors for several years and was gradually becoming worse before we found PD herbal supplement from ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com that was able to get rid of his disease and alleviate all his symptoms within the short period of his 2 months of usage.

    ReplyDelete