Friday, September 5, 2014

Someone else's turn

Sometimes it feels like my Parkinson's is an important focus in my life. I don't much like it when it is the focus of those around me as well. But sometimes (like this week) it fades into the background when the focus is something else momentous happening in the family.

This week my daughter-in-law delivered twin boys, our first grandchildren. Unfortunately they were only 22 weeks in gestation and so were not viable and did not survive. Our family mourns.

1 comment:

  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease Herbal medicine from ultimate herbal home,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete