Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Persistence is a blessing and a burden

For someone living with Parkinson's movement is difficult.  But since exercise is all about movement, and exercise is medicine for PD, what I must do every day is difficult. In order to actually keep doing it daily, I must have a great deal of persistence. So I guess I am thankful for the persistence (hard-headedness?) that helps me keep at it although i do get tired of all this exercise. I can see my persistence as a blessing. But persistence can also be a burden. Powering through something that is hard is not always the right thing to do. Sometimes I should step aside and give it up or accept some help or some respite. I am supposed to know when to draw the line, but. I don't always. So much introspection! And we thought this was a physical condition , , ,

1 comment:

  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete