Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Inconsistent symptoms

One of the most frustrating things about Parkinson's disease is that it is so unpredictable. The degree to which my body responds positively to exercise and to medication and negatively to stress is impossible to predict. I know that these are the factors to monitor (exercise, medication, and stress), but which one contributes the most at any given time is a crap shoot. I am back to each dose wearing off -- although not way too early -- and I have no idea why. My symptomless summer was a gift, but is a thing of the past. But I am exercising, I promise. Warming up with those PWR! Moves, treadmill or outdoor power walking until I am dripping with sweat, and stretching with some yoga moves every morning, plus hiking (4 hikes last week!) and tai chi and more. Dance will be resuming soon, too! Me go, girl!

1 comment:

  1. my husband has been suffering from PD for the past 4years,Lately he conditions started hallucinating and i did not know how to handle the situation,he could not sleep at night and tried to find and catch the imaginary people who i thinks are real,he had tremors for several years and was gradually becoming worse before we found PD herbal supplement from ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com that was able to get rid of his disease and alleviate all his symptoms within the short period of his 2 months of usage.

    ReplyDelete