Monday, August 12, 2013

My exercise these days

I am going to diverge from all that fascinating background on Parkinson's disease to do what I originally planned to do . . . report on my exercising. This is good for me because the accountability keeps me honest and motivated. So you are helping me by reading this. And it helps you by . . . Um . . .well, why are you reading this?

The nearly perfect summer with almost no wearing off may be coming to a close. I felt each dose wear off today, and yesterday when I was only 2.5 hours into a 4-hour dose, it quit on me as I was walking a 5k. I still finished in 45 minutes but it felt like I was walking through mud. So I need to work harder to get that exercise in because I believe it will make a difference. I just took an evening walk and am now sweaty again. As I have gotten more fit, I have developed the ability to sweat like a pig. How unpleasant! Drip! Drop! But it is a small price to pay. I have been good about my morning exercising wi the exception of stretching. Still can't get nto that habit! I will work on it some more. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete