Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Introducing myself

I feel as if I need to introduce myself a little more, so you out ther is blogger land can understand a little  better what is going on. As I mentioned I was diagnosed over 15 years ago. I wa fairly active at the time .... Did a lot of walking and was a single mother of three children ages 9, 12 and 14. I began exercising a little more intentionally with walking partners several times a week. Eventually added strength training in 2001 or 2002. I have added and added until around 2010 when I think I maxed out on MORE exercise. I drew the line at an average of 10 to 12 hours a week. As you will see in articles I plan to cite in future posts, many different kinds of exercise have been found to be helpful to PWPs. But one problem with them ll is motivation. More on this in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment